Friday, January 30, 2009


Body Candy Body Jewelry - 10% off

Introduction about my self
My name is MR MUHAMMAD IMRAN RAO .I born in Faisalabad the most
Fame's city of Pakistan. i complete be live in(5tan) panjtanpak My qualification is BBA in u.k..I am single and young man .
I have been visited many counter’s most of India china Singapore Thailand UAE Unitedkindom. my familyBusiness is the jewelers . and johreyI want to really learn astrology.because I like this so in 1998
I go to India and start learning study astrology

My Full story at in my web site www.luckystones.webs.com
the Watchery.com

soponser by
(Geo)Rao jewellers...
shopno/p83 main satiana road
jewellerymarket punjab,faisalabad
pakistan
zipcode 38000
ph(0092)(041)8546602


Join MY site and be come a Member of MY site wellcome Gust
www.luckystones.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment